Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

D 138 - Boring Photo



A little surprising detail in a neglected mansion just few hundred meters from my home.

Equipment

E-510 with Pentacon 30mm.
Usual edit in Lightroom.

What I learned

I'm a voyeur in denial. I love to enter dark yards of neglected (but not necessarily abandoned) mansions at night or to capture little insights into other peoples' homes while walking down a street and wonder how their homes are like.

Sometimes it translates into really good photographic opportunities. Of course I don't feel tempted to photograph naked people through the windows. It is more about exploring possibilities of other lives, getting beyond my personal circumstances of life, as seen through the places people live in.

0 comments:

Previous photos