Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Friday, January 1, 2010

D 12 - Late Hands

Od Dark Light Back

It's a yesterday photo, I admit. But I like it and the photos I of sleeping dog which tried to make today didn't work out because the dog is a wreck after yesterday's fireworks and he won't lie steady and let me click around him with the camera and tripod.

Equipment

Canon A570IS with built-in flash.

What I learned

Built-in flash is not a useless gadget and you can use it to make good photos. Just not very often.
Trying to make some good photos of a living (although barely) dog while babysitting is not a good idea. Maybe I'll still have a chance to shoot the dog later today.
I'm beginning to understand what kind of commitment this Project and active photography is. I'm not bored or tired of this at all but I see that I sacrifice other entertainment options on a regular basis.

0 comments:

Previous photos