Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

D 13 - The Dog

Od Dark Light Back

The snow has arrived in large amounts. And so did my cold. Therefore I was working on how to make photos of the snow from the inside.

You probably don't want to know. This photo is another proof for the fact that good ideas often come to us while we are on a toilet seat. This was the case for the photo above and this is exactly the vintage point from a toilet seat. You definitely didn't want to know. Anyway...

Equipment

E-510 with ZD4015 (the longer kit lens of Olympus DSLRs giving 35mm film equivalent range of 80-300mm). Natural light only.

What I learned

Nothing is more important than health. If I were not sick I would have taken a "photowalk" and get some truly Winter landscape photos from the fields and orchards.

Snow outside gives a very pleasant light indoors. Particularly for black and white photos where it doesn't matter that the light is cold in color.

0 comments:

Previous photos