Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

D 25 - ... or lack thereof

Od Dark Light Back

Today the keyphrase is... Taking final decision. Which gave me quite a challenge. I even gave up and went for anything around that could be used for a photograph. It wasn't that bad because I came up with quite a nice shot:



But when I visited my general storage closet (Anybody know the proper word for this little separate room for tools and all the things you need to keep out of sight?) I realized that this completely messy place fits the topic by contradiction. Most of things are there because I can't find any immediate use for them and don't want to get rid of. On top of that I can't make myself look through those stuff and clean up the place. I bet you know how it works with those closets. Only psychopaths and accountants keep them orderly.

Equipment

E-510 with ZD1442 and flash with softbox for the main photo.
Samsung S630 on a tripod for the one with crystal shell. It was additionally lightened from beneath by a built in flashlight in my Sony Ericsson mobile phone.

What I learned

All things can (and should) be also considered by reversals and photos made just by the way of working on some other idea can be mostly interesting.

0 comments:

Previous photos