Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Monday, February 22, 2010

D 64 - By accident



Not much to explain there. A play of words.
I was looking for a shot with some pattern, a rhythm.

Equipment

E-510 with ZD1442.

What I learned

I have reconciled with my standard zoom kit lens.
It has no less than two very good alternatives in Olympus E-system, but I'm on a tight budget and this is a decent piece of optical equipment to say the least. It was unfair to hold against it the fact that it is made of plastic and has more adequate brothers in the family.

0 comments:

Previous photos