Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

D 74 - Crude oil went up again



I keep the Samsung compact camera with me all the time. I just have this pesky lock on my bag in which I carry the camera, so usually before I get it out and running it is too late.

The automatic gas distributor didn't run away.

Equipment

Samsung S630, slow sync flash, +0,7EV exposure bias.
Channel mix, levels and crop correction in Lightroom.

What I learned

I must keep the compact camera in my pocket.
Even on my way to work by car opportunities fly in front of my nose.

0 comments:

Previous photos