Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

D 140 - Canine Communicating



Village raised dog is trying to get his way with the city guys.

Equipment

E-510 with Pentacon 30mm.
RAW file developed in Lightroom.

What I learned

I have a constant problem with standard focal length lens. The ones I can afford to own are manual prime lens or kit zoom lens. The first group needs to be focused very precisely if it is to be used at largest apertures, because of small depth of field and the kit zoom is too dark - having maximal aperture about f/5 at standard focal lengths.

0 comments:

Previous photos