Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

D 37 - Teatime



Oval composition. I was already thinking about it yesterday but only today I found something that could work out fine.
I treated the photo with split toning for tea-like colors.

Equipment

E-510 with Pentacon lens.

What I learned

Why on earth didn't I change ISO to 100-200?
I thought I've learned to check the settings before I start making photos. Apparently I can't take any knowledge for granted.

There is something about standard focal length. If I could have only one non-zoom lens it would be something between 40 and 50mm.

0 comments:

Previous photos