Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

D 41 - Happy Birthday, Gosia!



For she's a jolly good fellow (or 'gal' I should say)!

As requested by today's birthday celebrator I present: Toucan contrasted with something soft.

Equipment

E-510 with Helios lens, flash with a softbox.

What I learned

The pleasures of contracted work. Perhaps this contract was quite peculiar but still I was asked to do specific photo in limited time. I was surprised with how tough it is to create something satisfying in such conditions.
I wasn't at all surprised however that I started doing it after 10 p.m. That's just me.

0 comments:

Previous photos