Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

D 42 - The Doors



Oh man, is it good to break on through to the outside. After so much time at home I was finally able to get out to some daylight even if it was just being 'devided by the night'.
I never even had to get any further than half a mile from home to get some great photos.

Equipment

E-510 with Pentacon 30 lens.

What I learned

There is no one thing more important in photography than health. If I weren't stuck home for the last two weeks I'd be able to get out with a camera at least three or four times a week.

0 comments:

Previous photos