Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

D 119 - Birds



Bird tracks in a river mud. Part of "My Way or the Highway" series.

Equipment

E-510 with ZD1442.
Developed from RAW in Lightroom: saturation, levels, color mix and sharpness.

What I learned

After the time of posting straight out of camera shots I'm trying to assimilate the skills learned into my regular photography. I think the most important thing is acceptance of the original crop. Framing the scene properly is what I should expect myself to do before pressing the shutter.

0 comments:

Previous photos