Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Colors

I'm about in a third of the way with my 365 days Project.

I wanted to concentrate on the simplicity and beauty of monochrome photographs. I still do. But I've noticed that most of my recent photos were color.

I hope this is just the thing that Spring does to me with the sudden flood of extra sunlight hours and intensity. In a way its a result of not working out photography ideas but documenting beautiful sights and details.

That's nice but that is not why I started this 4 months ago. I wanted to improve my photography, not share snapshots of my surroundings.

I need to refocus on the original aims and get back to compose photos. Black and white photos which are better for composition and form studies.

Like this one:

0 comments:

Previous photos