Photo Project 365

This is a photo blog focused on but not limited to study of composition and tonal relations in photographs.

It is a continuation my Project 365 from 2010 a moderately successful attempt to make and publish one photography each day for one year.

The Project lost it's steam somewhere half along the way and this place became a depository of my more satisfying photos.

Click photos to enlarge.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

D 125 - Sitting idle



My son watching his favorite cartoons.

Equipment

E-510 with ZD1442.

What I learned

I like portraits made with wide-angle lens. Generally I'm rather after surreal, impressionist quality of portraits than the nuances of classical portraits which are supposed to be favorable for the model. It's the surprising and unusual in people that I like to see.

0 comments:

Previous photos